Sunday, January 17, 2010

My blog has moved to FictionMeetsLife.Wordpress.com


It's been a while since I've been able to keep updating my fiction blog. As part of my renewed commitment to you, my readers, I will be doing more to make this site more awesome.

This weekend, I've decided to completely redesign my blog to make it easier, faster, and prettier, which means it has moved over to WordPress.

It has also been renamed, "When Life Happens," because the focus of my novel and short stories is essentially about life, and how we are faced with difficult decisions, hardships, and changes all the time, whether we're ready for them or not. I am also hoping to create more ways for users to comment and participate in discussions in the future.

Thank you for continuing to support my fiction career by following my blog here. Please be sure to follow my fiction blog at the new location: www.fictionmeetslife.wordpress.com.

No comments: