Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Launching Blog #2: Our View through Tinted Glasses

I've tossed and turned over my vision for this blog, and last night came my answer. I strongly desire an online presence as an author, but writing snippits about my thoughts and my stories don't seem enough.

I happily decided to start up a second blog, called Our View through Tinted Glasses. With this blog, I intend to write about many of the key issues for which all of my fiction work is intended to raise awareness: domestic violence, child abuse, women's equality, relationships, personal growth, dysfunctional families, and mental health.

While my fiction blog will help my readers keep up with my work, my second blog will allow me to discuss a lot of the topics occurring today, which are raised in my novel and other published works. I picked this curious title because I think that we miss a lot going on around us due to our view on the world, affected by a number of barriers - the "tinted glasses" that make us believe that everything is just fine the way it is.

Thanks for stopping by, and I will definitely be keeping you posted more often on both sites. Please come back soon!

No comments: